What We Do
THE GROOM ROOM
All prices are estimated on your dog’s condition, size of the breed and behaviour. There may be extra charges on the day for de-matting.Please see below for deposit terms and conditions.
Prices starting from
Bath, Conditioner and Fluff Dry
Full Body Clip and Style
Puppy grooms starting from £35
GROOMING EXTRAS AND OTHER INDIVIDUAL SERVICES
Teeth Clean (Basic)
EmmipetTM Teeth Clean - First session (30-40 mins) (price includes brush head)
EmmipetTM Teeth Clean - Follow up’s (20-30 mins)
Hand Scissoring – Prices available on request
Anal Glands ( includes bottom wash and perfume spritz )
Free Health Checks
Whilst we are not vets, we can give your dog a health check which includes weighing your dog, ear check, nails and teeth!
DEPOSIT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To secure your appointment, a non-refundable deposit is required.
- If for any reason you are unable to make your appointment, as long as this is rescheduled no later than 48 hours before the day of your appointment, your deposit can be carried forward.
- You can only use your deposit to reschedule one time. If you need to reschedule more than once, you will need to leave a new deposit.
- If you need to reschedule within 48 hours before the day of your appointment, your deposit will be lost, and you will need to make a new one.
- Paying the deposit is acceptance of the terms and conditions.
NOTICE REGARDING MATTED FUR
Matting is still an ongoing issue and unfortunately we have had people leaving one star reviews on google after having to have their dogs shaved with us, through no fault of our own. We have all owners sign a disclaimer and get consent before we go ahead with any shave off. We also give owners the option to collect their dog and brush them out at home if they don’t want them to be shaved.
We do not enjoy shaving matted dogs, it is so upsetting for us to see dogs in this state and as groomers we would much rather have a long knot free coat to work with and style. Leaving negative reviews affects small businesses like ours, so we do feel that this is greatly unfair to our company when the dogs best interests will ALWAYS come first at DandyDogz.
A big thank you to all of our regular clients for your continued support.